Every time I watch it, I’m reminded of what Dietrich was able to do with his life. He got rich not by inventing a new product…, but by selling an ordinary one inventively.Click to read
My very first memory of using an Adobe product is a bit vague, but the feeling it gave me, is still very vivid in my mind. I was confused, amazed, inspired, jaw-dropped, all at the same time. Photoshop was the first Adobe product that I used and I didn’t know what to think of it except that now I can manipulate digital memories however I want
I can’t accurately pinpoint the exact memory where I realized the guy I’m watching on the screen is one of the biggest movie stars in the world. But if I had to pick a moment, it was probably when the first Mission Impossible came out and I saw Tom Cruise in some of the craziest scenes that you could only see in a Tom Cruise movie.
You got an idea for a shortfilm, but need someone to write the screenplay?
You shot some footage, but need someone to edit the video?
1) Get in touch through email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Discuss the project, requirements, deadline and budget
3) If it's a video, transfer the footage through Dropbox or any other platform of your choice
4) Once the first draft of the video or the screenplay is complete, you will receive a low res file for the video or the PDF for the screenplay so you can address any changes
5) Once the changes are complete, you will receive the final high res video or the final draft of the screenplay
6) Then simply transfer the payment in my account through any platform of your choice
7) I love to work with like minded folks again and again. So if you're happy with our collaboration, you can come back for more any time